I hope everybody had a fine Spring Break. Here is what we've done this week:
1) Bonjour et sign in
2) Review Les vetements/ the clothes
- Workshop 1: Test Aide Clara a etendre son linge Partage EFBA (all)
3) Review theme: Vetement et meteo / Clothes and weather
- Place the flash cards on the table and ask the students to pick something that they would wear if it's cold, hot or rainy...
- Workshop 2: Il fait chaud, je porte... Il fait froid, je porte... (It's hot, I wear... It's cold, I wear...) Fiche partage EFBA (all)
- reading: Comic strip on the clothes Alex et Zoe Livre p 51 (all)
- Workshop 3: Game Cherche la personne decrite (Look for the person who's described) Fiche Qui-est-ce ? (all)
4) Le muguet – Lily of the Valley
Worksheet on les differences (spot the differences) The muguet is a flower
that we offer to each other on the 1st of May. It's a tradition in France. The muguet is for good luck. The 1st of May is also Labor Day in France.
4) Au revoir